Four Channel DVR System
- 4 Channel HD DVR kit provides you with great security solutions
- 1/4-Inch CMOS sensor produces sharp and detailed images
- Monitor your property and replay previous footage on a large 12.5-Inch display
- 20m night vision keeps your home or office safe during the night
Four Channel DVR System
This 4 channel DVR kit offers great solutions for those who wish to upgrade their property's security. Whether you use it at home, in the office, or to protect your warehouse this security system provides great protection. It comes with four HD cameras that each features a wide viewing angle. Thanks to this, not a single movement around your property will stay unnoticed. The cameras of this DVR system have been equipped with a 1/4-Inch CMOS sensor and 3.6MP lens. This equipment is guaranteed to produce high-quality recognizable images for you to enjoy. From now on, nobody will be able to approach your home or business unnoticed.
The IP cameras that come with this DVR system feature a durable IP66 design. This makes them completely waterproof and allows you to use them in any sort of weather condition. Whether it is snow, ice, or rain nothing will stop them from working. Additionally, they come with a metal housing that protects them from impacts. With their separate wall mounts, these security cameras are easy to install at any place of your liking. Once in place, they'll keep an eye out for unwanted visitors and make sure nobody comes near to your property without you being aware.
Thanks to its PTZ control support, you'll be able to manually control your cameras from afar. This lets you check on people and inspect suspicious situations without needing to be physically there. Each camera furthermore comes equipped with IR LEDs. These provide you with 20m night vision to ensure that your property is also secure at night. With a transmission distance up to 500m, this DVR system is great for monitoring large areas.
The DVR kit comes with a large 12.5-Inch display on which you'll be able to watch back previous footage. Finding back old footage can be done by searching by time, date, event, or channel. This DVR kit has different recording modes including manual, alarm, motion detection, and time recording. Thanks to this, you can be assured that not a single movement stays uncaptured on your new DVR system. It comes with a 1TB hard disk, meaning it packs more than enough space for you to store all your recordings.
This DVR kit comes with a 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale electronic gadgets.
- CPU: Hi3520D
- Interface review: 4ch
- Screen: 12.5inch LCD
- Screen resolution: 800x480
- Control Mode: USB mouse
- Video Systems: PAL/NTSC (Auto)
- Video Compression: H.264(High Profile)
- Encode ability：4x1080N / 4xAHD-M
- Decode ability：1x1080N / 1xAHD-M
- Multi-mode input： analog: 4x1080N; 4xAHD-M; 4xAHD-L
- Multi-mode input： hybrid: 2xAHD-M(analog) + 2x720P(network)
- Network only: 4x720P; 8x1080P; 4x1080P; 1x1080P; 8x720P;12x960P
- Motion Detection：Each screen can be set to 192 (16 x 12) detection areas (multi-level sensitivity can be set)
- Audio compression： G.711A
- Intercom: support
- Record Mode: Manual, Timing, Motion Detection, Alarm
- Local Playback： 4ch
- Search mode： Search by time, calendar, event, channel
- Video storage： HDD, network
- Backup mode: network, USB hard disk, USB drive, SATA HDD
- Alarm: Sensor Triggered, Video Loss, HDD Error
- Power supply： 12V/3A
- Power Consumption： 15W (without HDD)
- Working Temperatue: 0 to +55 Degree Celsius
- Working Humidity: 10% to 90%
- Onvif 2.0
- Ethernet: RJ-45 Interface 10/100Mbps
- Network Protocol: ONVIF
- Material: Total Metal housing
- Signal system: AHD TVI CVI（CVBS)
- Video System: PAL, NTSC
- Effective Pixels: 1280x800
- Video Frame Rate： PAL: 25fps at 720P;� NTSC: 30fps at 720P
- Weatherproof Rating: IP66
- Electronic Shutter： 1/50s - 1/100,000s
- Electronic Shutter： Auto
- Noise Reduction：2D
- White Balance
- Power Supply： DC12V 1A
- Power Consumption： 3W
- Working Temperatue: -20 to +80 Degree Celsius
- Working Humidity: �Less than 95%RH (no condensation)
- Transmission Distance：Over 500m via 75-3 coaxial cable
- Image Sensor： 1/4 inch COMS H62
- Effective Pixels： 1280x800
- Lens: 3.6mm
- Viewing Angle: 75 Degrees
Camera Night Vision
- IR Cut
- Infrared Light: 36 IR LEDs
- Min Illumination：0.1Lux at F1.2(AGC ON), 0.01Lux IR on
- Night Vision Range: up to 20 Meters
- SATA Hard Disk Drive Slot up to 4TB (Built-in 1TB hard)
- x1 SATA Hard Disk Drive Slot
- Video input: 4CH BNC�
- Video output: VGA, HDMI
- Audio input: 4CH RCA
- Audio output: 1CH RCA
- PTZ control： RS485
- Video Output： AHD TVI CVI CVBS 1.0Vp-p75Ω
- Bahasa Indonesia, German, Czech, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese (Brasil), Portuguese (Portugal), Vietnamese, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Hebrew, Thai, Chinese (Simp), Chinese (Trad), Japanese
- DVR/NVR dimensions: 230x 305x 55mm (L x W x D)
- DVR/NVR weight: 1569g
- Camera dimensions: 165x 65x 65mm (L x W x D)
- Camera weight: 316g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- 4x Camera
- 4x Screw Pack
- RS485 Connector
- User Manual
- 4x BNC Connector
- 2x Power Adapter
- One Four Lines Cable
- USB Mouse
|Work Equipment Type||Security|
|Dispatch Warehouse||Perth WA|
|Order Dispatch||2-3 business days|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Low Shipping Rates Australia Wide: Australia Wide AU$7.99 for 0-500g, AU$12.99 for 0.5kg-3kg. Over 3kg - based on weight & delivery postcode.
We acquire instant live quotes from Australia Post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please, TNT, Star Track Express, DHL, UPS, FEDEX, Allied Express and few other companies to compare and then offer you the lowest possible shipping rate for your order and location.
Combined Postage: Yes, we combine your order automatically for the lowest possible shipping rate. Lowest shipping rate with combined postage is automatically applied in the cart or checkout pages.
Delivery Time: Australia is a big place, and the delivery time depends a lot on where you live. We use Australia Post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please, Star Track Express, DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, Allied Express and few other companies to deliver orders. We only use the super fast delivery services and stay away from the regular snail-mail. All the orders are sent out with Tracking or Registered Post.
We understand the urgency to deliver your order in the shortest possible time. Quick delivery is one of our prime objectives. We do our best to pack and ship out your items as quickly as possible. Most items are sent out within 24 hours. Weekends and Public Holidays may cause some delays. We use Australia Post and Couriers to deliver orders. Unfortunately, their mistakes or inefficiencies may cause delays in some cases. Please understand that we have no control over that as we are external to these companies.
My delivery is late or I didn't receive my order- what should I do: We have been consistently dispatching orders very quickly for many years, as we know our customers are waiting for their orders. All the orders are sent with Tracking Numbers or Registered Post. You can find your order Tracking Number in your shipping notification email and also within your accounts page on our website.
In case of a delay, please use your tracking number and contact the delivery company directly because in most cases your parcel would be nearby and the delivery person might be having difficulties in locating you. We also provide the couriers with your phone number so they can text you the delivery updates and call you in case of a problem. Please understand that Australia Post and other couriers are not part of our company. We don't have any special access to their systems. As the seller and the customer, we both together depend on them to do their paid jobs reliably and on-time. In case of any delays, we will help you as much as we can however, timely and reliable delivery is the responsibility of Australia Post and the couriers; not ours.
All the orders are shipped with Tracking or Registered Post.
No Pickups please- Low Shipping Australia Wide.
Please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you very quickly.
Customer Service: All queries will be answered by our specialist team very quickly. Please send us an email or give us a call. We make it our priority to respond to each message very quickly.
Payment Method: You can use popular Credit or Debit Cards or Easy Bank Transfer with POLi (an Australia Post Company).
Refunds & Returns: We fully comply with The Australian Consumer Law. The Australian Consumer Law provides basic rights for consumers to return goods that they have bought, including if they are faulty, don’t match samples, or doesn't perform as expected. Please contact us if you have any problems or concerns. We will get back to you very quickly.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: If any of our delivered items is faulty or doesn't match description or doesn't perform as expected or we sent you the wrong item- we will refund your money in full, including postage. If you have received a wrong item, or the product has been damaged in transit, we must be contacted within 48 hours of delivery. In some cases we will require proof of damage / incorrect item sent, via photos emailed to us. Please note that we must be contacted within 48 hours of delivery for the warranty to apply.
Change of mind or not needed: We have a No-Questions-Asked 14-day 100% money back guarantee. We will refund 100% of your money if you change your mind or do not need the product- No Problems. Items will need to be returned within 14 days of you receiving them- Unused and in Original Undamaged Packaging. You will be responsible for the return postage charge.