Camnoopy NVR Kit
- Protect your property with this Camnoopy NVR Kit that holds four 720P security cameras
- IR Cut Technology automatically switches in between regular filming and night vision mode when required
- Access your surveillance cameras remotely through the internet or mobile application
- With up to 4TB of external data you don't have to worry about running out of storage space any time soon
Camnoopy 720P NVR Kit
Leave your home with confidence and always be up to date about your property's latest security status - with this 720P NVR kit from Camnoopy you no longer have to worry about unwanted visitors. No matter where you are, thanks to its mobile application you will always be able to access your security network to ensure that your loved ones and property can enjoy the highest level of safety.
Coming with four 90 degree viewing angle cameras this Camnoopy NVR Kit offers the means to protect any property. Featuring a 1/4 inch progressive scanning CMOS image sensor the cameras are capable of recording clear and high digital images up to 720P, enough to clearly recognize a person from a significant distance. Holding IP67 waterproof certification these security cameras are furthermore perfectly capable for indoor and outdoor usage alike.
Holding up to 36 IR LEDs this waterproof security camera set is capable of recording HD images at both day and night. Featuring IR cut technology the security cameras automatically switch from regular filming to night vision mode and vice versa when required. When active in night vision mode these Camnoopy security cameras offer up to 15 meters of viewing distance, ensuring you that no matter how dark it gets, no unwanted visitors can get near to your property unseen.
The NVR kit's mobile application, Yoosee, additionally provides you remote access to view your camera's broadcastings at any given moment. No matter where you are, with these feature you will constantly be up to date about your property's latest security status. Offering the possibility to insert up to 4TB of external data this NVR kit takes away the fear of running out of storage space any time soon. When necessary the camera can be programmed to record only during certain hours of the day, providing you a way to efficiently handle your storage space.
This Camnoopy NVT Kit comes with a 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale security systems.
- Operating System: Embedded LINUX OS HI3515
- Compression Format: H.264
- NVR Resolution: 1920x1080, 1440x900, 1280x1024, 1024x768
- Cameras Input: 4 x 720P (1280x720)
- Supports Remote View with Mobile Phones
- Support Mobile phone access: Android 4.0 and iOS 6.0 above
- APP Name: Yoosee
- Control Mode: USB mouse
- Video Systems: PAL/NTSCﾠ
- Frame by frame playback mode: forward and back, play correctly
- Specification synch-playback: 4CH
- Record Mode: Manual, Timing
- Power Supply Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Supply Output: DC 12V, 2A
- Basic Protocol: ONVIF 2.0 (backward compatible)
- Ethernet: RJ45, 10Base-T/100base-TX Mobile
- OS Supported: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/windows7ﾠ
- Browser: IE6.0 and above (OCX plug-in), Google Chrome, firefox (VLC plug-in)
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP, HTTP, NTP, IGMP, DHCP, UDP, SMTP, RTP, RTSP, ARP, DDNS, DNS, P2P
- Mobile Phone Browsing
- Image sensor: 1/4 inch progressive scanning CMOS 1.0 Megapixel
- Lens: 3.6mm fixed Lens
- Resolution: 1280x720
- Image Compression: H.264
- Video code rate: 1Mbps to 6Mbps
- Viewing Angle: 90 Degree
- Frame rate:ﾠ 30fps
- Video Resolution: 4 x 720P(1280x720)
- Power supply Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz; Output: DC 12V, 1.5A
- Working Humidity: Less than 95%
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
Camera Night Vision
- Infrared Light: 36 IR LEDs
- IR Distance: up to 15M
- Minimum illumination: 0.1 Lux at F1.2
- Filter switch: IR cut filter auto-switch automatically
- 1 SATA HDD (3.5 inch), up to 4TB (not included)
- x1 SATA Hard Disk Drive Slot
- DC IN
- VGA Out
- HDMI Out
- Power Slot
- Afrikaans, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, German, English, Spanish, Filipino, French, Italian, Magyar, Dutch, Portugues (Brasil), Portugues (Portugal), Vietnamese, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Hebrew, Arab, Thai, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese
- NVR dimensions: 250x 232x 43mm (L x W x D)
- NVR weight: 727g
- Camera dimensions: 226x 80x 75mm (L x W x D)
- Camera weight: 479g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- 4x IP Camera
- 4x IP Camera Adaptor
- NVR Power Adaptor
- NVR Mouse
- Network Cable
- 4x Screw Pack
- 4x Wi-Fi Antenna
- NVR Screw Pack
- User Manual
|Work Equipment Type||Security|
|Dispatch Warehouse||Perth WA|
|Order Dispatch||2-3 business days|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Low Shipping Rates Australia Wide: Australia Wide AU$7.99 for 0-500g, AU$12.99 for 0.5kg-3kg. Over 3kg - based on weight & delivery postcode.
We acquire instant live quotes from Australia Post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please, TNT, Star Track Express, DHL, UPS, FEDEX, Allied Express and few other companies to compare and then offer you the lowest possible shipping rate for your order and location.
Combined Postage: Yes, we combine your order automatically for the lowest possible shipping rate. Lowest shipping rate with combined postage is automatically applied in the cart or checkout pages.
Delivery Time: Australia is a big place, and the delivery time depends a lot on where you live. We use Australia Post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please, Star Track Express, DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, Allied Express and few other companies to deliver orders. We only use the super fast delivery services and stay away from the regular snail-mail. All the orders are sent out with Tracking or Registered Post.
We understand the urgency to deliver your order in the shortest possible time. Quick delivery is one of our prime objectives. We do our best to pack and ship out your items as quickly as possible. Most items are sent out within 24 hours. Weekends and Public Holidays may cause some delays. We use Australia Post and Couriers to deliver orders. Unfortunately, their mistakes or inefficiencies may cause delays in some cases. Please understand that we have no control over that as we are external to these companies.
My delivery is late or I didn't receive my order- what should I do: We have been consistently dispatching orders very quickly for many years, as we know our customers are waiting for their orders. All the orders are sent with Tracking Numbers or Registered Post. You can find your order Tracking Number in your shipping notification email and also within your accounts page on our website.
In case of a delay, please use your tracking number and contact the delivery company directly because in most cases your parcel would be nearby and the delivery person might be having difficulties in locating you. We also provide the couriers with your phone number so they can text you the delivery updates and call you in case of a problem. Please understand that Australia Post and other couriers are not part of our company. We don't have any special access to their systems. As the seller and the customer, we both together depend on them to do their paid jobs reliably and on-time. In case of any delays, we will help you as much as we can however, timely and reliable delivery is the responsibility of Australia Post and the couriers; not ours.
All the orders are shipped with Tracking or Registered Post.
No Pickups please- Low Shipping Australia Wide.
Please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you very quickly.
Customer Service: All queries will be answered by our specialist team very quickly. Please send us an email or give us a call. We make it our priority to respond to each message very quickly.
Payment Method: You can use popular Credit or Debit Cards or Easy Bank Transfer with POLi (an Australia Post Company).
Refunds & Returns: We fully comply with The Australian Consumer Law. The Australian Consumer Law provides basic rights for consumers to return goods that they have bought, including if they are faulty, don’t match samples, or doesn't perform as expected. Please contact us if you have any problems or concerns. We will get back to you very quickly.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: If any of our delivered items is faulty or doesn't match description or doesn't perform as expected or we sent you the wrong item- we will refund your money in full, including postage. If you have received a wrong item, or the product has been damaged in transit, we must be contacted within 48 hours of delivery. In some cases we will require proof of damage / incorrect item sent, via photos emailed to us. Please note that we must be contacted within 48 hours of delivery for the warranty to apply.
Change of mind or not needed: We have a No-Questions-Asked 14-day 100% money back guarantee. We will refund 100% of your money if you change your mind or do not need the product- No Problems. Items will need to be returned within 14 days of you receiving them- Unused and in Original Undamaged Packaging. You will be responsible for the return postage charge.