8 Channel NVR Kit + POE Cameras
- 8 Channel ONVIF complaint NVR Kit is your comprehensive security solution
- Plug and Play, POE network cameras makes for a quick and easy setup
- 8 Channel HD playback and HDMI output for a clear view
- Mobile surveillance support for smart phones
8 Channel POE Camera NVR Kit
View your security footage in HD brilliance for a fuller view of your property and all that goes on inside and around it. Ideal for any business or home this 8 channel NVR kit is quick and easy to install as each of the 8 IP cameras comes with PoE support. So cabling is kept to a minimum.
Accessing the live video feed couldn't be easier as this 8 channel NVR has cloud P2P and mobile surveillance support so remote viewing is a few simple steps away with your Smartphone or tablet and Windows Blackberry, iOS and Android are all supported.
With 4 detection areas and a 6 level sensitivity it's easy to protect all the crucial areas of your home or workplace receiving email notifications and recording any important events that you need to be aware of.
POE IP Camera
Each of the 8 cameras can has its own mount and with a 1/3 inch CMOS sensor delivers 960p HD resolution images to the NVR. With a SATA port and support for up to 4TB HDD there's more than enough room for your security footage. With night vision support and IR Cut the cameras provide coverage day and night so not a second will go unmonitored. To make for simple installation each camera just needs connection with an Ethernet cable and no separate power supply is required as they support PoE.
This 8 Channel POE IP Camera NVR kit comes with a 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale NVR Kits.
- Operating System: Embedded Linux
- Model Number N8/1U-POE
- Supports Remote View with Mobile Phones
- Control Mode: USB mouse
- Video/Audio Compression: H.264
- Video Standard 1080P(1920×1080)30fps, 960P(1280×960), 720P(1280×720)30fps
- Monitoring Image Quality 1080P(1920×1080), 960P(1280×960), 720P(1280×720)
- Image Motion Detection Each screen can set mutiple detection areas and set 6-level sensitivity（IPC Support）
- Record Mode: Manual , Auto, Dynamic Detection, Alarm Trigger (Partly Needs IPC Support)
- Recording Playback Quality 4 Ch Playback in 4 x 720 mode; 1Ch 1080P playback in 4Ch 960P/1080P mode
- Region Cover Every channel can set 4 cover regions （IPC Support）
- Recording Storage Local HDD, network
- ONVIF 2.1
- Support P2P mobile phone monitoring (compatible iPhone / Android)
- Power Supply DC48V 2.5A
- Power Consumption ��115W（without HDD）
- Working Temperature -10 to 55 Degree Celsius
- Working Humidity 10% to 90%
- Ethernet: RJ-45 Interface 10/100Mbps
- Network Protocol: RTSP, FTP, PPPOE, DHCP, DDNS, NTP, UPnP
- IP mode: Dynamic IP address, static IP address, Supporting WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Support Mobile phone access: Android, iPhone, Windows mobile
- Online visitor: Support 2 visitors at the same time
- OS Supported: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows7
- POE Camera
- F-Stop: 1.2
- Resolution: 1280x960
- Image Sensor: 1/3 Inch
- Viewing Angle: 60 Degrees
- Frame Rate: 1 to 30 fps
- Video Resolution: Main stream 1280x960, 1280x720; SUB stream 640×480, 640×360
Camera Night Vision
- IR Cut: Filter auto-switch
- Infrared Light: 1 IR Array LEDs
- Min LUX: 1.0
- IR Distance: up to 20 Meters
- Alarm: Motion Detection
- Detection Area: Support 4 Detection Areas
- Alarm Notification: Email Snapshot Notification, FTP Snapshot Upload
- SATA Hard Disk Drive Slot up to 4TB (HDD Not Included)
- DC In
- 1x SATA Hard Disk Drive Slot
- Video Input: 8 IPC
- Video Output: 1 VGA, 1 HDMI
- Audio Input: 1 AUX In Mic
- Audio Output: 1 Aux Out
- 3x USB 2.0
- Network: 1x RJ45 Network Port
- German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese (Brasil), Turkish, Russian, Chinese (Simp), Chinese (Trad)
- DVR/NVR dimensions: 259 x 224 x 46 mm (L x W x D)
- DVR/NVR weight: 878g
- Camera dimensions: 55 x 67 x 87 mm (L x W x D)
- Camera weight: 263g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- DVR Power Adapter
- 8x IP Camera
- 8x Mounting Screws
- 8x Cable Covers
- 8x Camera Power Adapter
- USB Mouse
- User Manual
- 2x CD
|Work Equipment Type||Security|
|Dispatch Warehouse||Perth WA|
|Order Dispatch||2-3 business days|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Low Shipping Rates Australia Wide: Australia Wide AU$7.99 for 0-500g, AU$12.99 for 0.5kg-3kg. Over 3kg - based on weight & delivery postcode.
We acquire instant live quotes from Australia Post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please, TNT, Star Track Express, DHL, UPS, FEDEX, Allied Express and few other companies to compare and then offer you the lowest possible shipping rate for your order and location.
Combined Postage: Yes, we combine your order automatically for the lowest possible shipping rate. Lowest shipping rate with combined postage is automatically applied in the cart or checkout pages.
Delivery Time: Australia is a big place, and the delivery time depends a lot on where you live. We use Australia Post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please, Star Track Express, DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, Allied Express and few other companies to deliver orders. We only use the super fast delivery services and stay away from the regular snail-mail. All the orders are sent out with Tracking or Registered Post.
We understand the urgency to deliver your order in the shortest possible time. Quick delivery is one of our prime objectives. We do our best to pack and ship out your items as quickly as possible. Most items are sent out within 24 hours. Weekends and Public Holidays may cause some delays. We use Australia Post and Couriers to deliver orders. Unfortunately, their mistakes or inefficiencies may cause delays in some cases. Please understand that we have no control over that as we are external to these companies.
My delivery is late or I didn't receive my order- what should I do: We have been consistently dispatching orders very quickly for many years, as we know our customers are waiting for their orders. All the orders are sent with Tracking Numbers or Registered Post. You can find your order Tracking Number in your shipping notification email and also within your accounts page on our website.
In case of a delay, please use your tracking number and contact the delivery company directly because in most cases your parcel would be nearby and the delivery person might be having difficulties in locating you. We also provide the couriers with your phone number so they can text you the delivery updates and call you in case of a problem. Please understand that Australia Post and other couriers are not part of our company. We don't have any special access to their systems. As the seller and the customer, we both together depend on them to do their paid jobs reliably and on-time. In case of any delays, we will help you as much as we can however, timely and reliable delivery is the responsibility of Australia Post and the couriers; not ours.
All the orders are shipped with Tracking or Registered Post.
No Pickups please- Low Shipping Australia Wide.
Please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you very quickly.
Customer Service: All queries will be answered by our specialist team very quickly. Please send us an email or give us a call. We make it our priority to respond to each message very quickly.
Payment Method: You can use popular Credit or Debit Cards or Easy Bank Transfer with POLi (an Australia Post Company).
Refunds & Returns: We fully comply with The Australian Consumer Law. The Australian Consumer Law provides basic rights for consumers to return goods that they have bought, including if they are faulty, don’t match samples, or doesn't perform as expected. Please contact us if you have any problems or concerns. We will get back to you very quickly.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: If any of our delivered items is faulty or doesn't match description or doesn't perform as expected or we sent you the wrong item- we will refund your money in full, including postage. If you have received a wrong item, or the product has been damaged in transit, we must be contacted within 48 hours of delivery. In some cases we will require proof of damage / incorrect item sent, via photos emailed to us. Please note that we must be contacted within 48 hours of delivery for the warranty to apply.
Change of mind or not needed: We have a No-Questions-Asked 14-day 100% money back guarantee. We will refund 100% of your money if you change your mind or do not need the product- No Problems. Items will need to be returned within 14 days of you receiving them- Unused and in Original Undamaged Packaging. You will be responsible for the return postage charge.