DJI Phantom 4 Advanced Drone
- DJI Phantom 4 Advanced is a top-class video drone that comes packed with the latest features
- Superb flight distance up to 7KMs thanks to the latest technologies
- Reach in-flight speeds up to 72KM/h
- 4K camera with 3-axis stabilization lets you shoot crystal clear videos and photos
DJI Phantom 4 Advanced Drone
The DJI Phantom 4 Advanced is a top-end 4K video drone. The Quad-Copter has been manufactured by DJI which is the world's most popular drone company. DJI drones are globally known to probably be the best commercially available Quad-Copters. Whether you're a beginner or advanced Quad-Copter pilot, this 4K video Quad-Copter will suit your demands. It is extremely easy to control and comes with an abundance of in-flight features to stimulate your overall experience. Combined with its 4K camera, the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced is the ultimate video drone. It is durable and strong thanks to which you can fly it in any weather condition.
This extremely powerful drone is capable of reaching flight speeds up to 72KM/h. With all this power at hand, it clearly outperforms the majority of Quad-Copters available. Additionally, it supports a maximum altitude of 6KM and a control distance of 7KM truly letting you discover your surroundings like never before. The DJI Phantom 4 Advanced is even capable of conquering headwinds that measure up to 10m/s. Thanks to this, you'll be able to fly your DJI drone in nearly any weather conditions.
Although the drone is capable of reaching 7KMs in distance, you won't have to worry about losing it out of sight. Thanks to its FPV you'll be able to instantly follow your drone via the built-in 4K camera. Additionally, it features a ��'return to home'' feature. When used, this feature will automatically return your drone to its controller. Therefore you can be assured that you'll never lose track of your beloved Quad-Copter. With its intelligent 5870mAh battery, the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced can fly continuously for 30 minutes. This brings along tons of fun and aerial footage capabilities. Coming with a 20MP camera that features a 1-Inch CMOS sensor, this 4K video drone is guaranteed to leave you with astonishing footage and photographs.
When used together with the dedicated DJI GO 4 App, this video Quad-Copter brings along tons of fun features and possibilities. It provides you with total control over the drone, and even allows you to plan flight routes by simply drawing on the map. Additionally, it provides you with options to fine tune your previously shot media materials.
The DJI Phantom 4 Advanced comes with a 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale electronic gadgets.
- Max Ascent Speed: S-mode: 6 m/s, P-mode:5 m/s
- Max Descent Speed: S-mode:4 m/s, P-mode:3 m/s
- Max Speed: S-mode: 45 mph (72 kph), A-mode: 36 mph (58 kph), P-mode: 31 mph (50 kph)
- Max Tilt Angle: S-mode:42degree, A-mode:35degree, P-mode:25degree
- Max Angular Speed: S-mode: 250degree/s, A-mode: 150degree/s
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Leve: 6000 m
- Max Wind Speed Resistance: 10 m/s
- Max Flight Time: up to 30 minutes
- Satellite Positioning Systems: GPS/GLONAS
- Working Temperature: 0 to 40 Degree Celsius
- Vertical Hover Accuracy: +/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-0.5 m
- Horizontal Hover Accuracy: +/- 0.3 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-1.5 m
- FPV support
- Active track
- Return to home
- Follow Me
- Auto take-off and landing
- Gesture mode
- Battery Voltage: 15.2 V
- Battery Type: 5870 mAH�LiPo 4S Battery
- Energy: 89.2Wh
- AC Input: 100-240V 50-60HZ
- Max Charging Power: 100 W
- Output: 100W
- Voltage: 17.5 V
- APP name: DJI GO 4
- Supported OS: Android 4.4 and iOS 9.0 above
- Image Transmission Type: WIFI 2.4GHz
- Live View Quality: 720p at 30fps
- Live Video Latency:� 220ms
- Operating Frequency:�2.400 - 2.483 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance: FCC:7000 m; CE:3500 m, SRRC: 4000m (outdoors and unobstructed)
- Working Temperature: 0 to 40 Degree Celsius
- Battery: 6000mAh �LiPo 2S
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) FCC: 26 dBm
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) CE: 17 dBm
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) SRRC: 17 dBm
- Operating Current/Voltage: 1.2A at 7.4V
- Video Output Port: GL300E: HDMI:� GL300C: USB
- Sensor: 1 inch (CMOS), Effective pixels:20M
- Lens: 8.8 mm/24 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8 - f/11 auto
- Chip: CMOS
- FOV: 84 Degree
- Focus: from 1m
- ISO Range Video: 100 - 3200 (Auto), �100 - 6400 (Manual)
- ISO Range Photo: 100 - 3200 (Auto),� 100- 12800 (Manual)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 8s to 1/8000s
- Mechanical Shutter Speed: 8 - 1/2000s
- Image Size: 3:2 Aspect Ratio: 5472 × 3648, 4:3 Aspect Ratio: 4864 × 3648, 16:9 Aspect Ratio: 5472 × 3078
- PIV Image Size: 4096×2160(4096×2160 24/25/30/48/50fps), 3840×2160(3840×2160 24/25/30/48/50/60fps), 2720×1530(2720×1530 24/25/30/48/50/60fps), 1920×1080(1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/120fps), 1280×720(1280×720 24/25/30/48/50/60/120fps)
- Still Photography Modes: Single shot, Burst shooting:�3/5/7/10/14 frames
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias Interval
- Interval: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/6s
- Video Recording Modes: H.265:� C4K:4096×2160 24/25/30p at 100Mbps: 4K:3840×2160 24/25/30p at100Mbps: 2.7K:2720×1530 24/25/30p at 65Mbps:� 2.7K:2720×1530 48/50/60p at 80Mbps:� FHD:1920×1080 24/25/30p at 50Mbps:� FHD:1920×1080 48/50/60p at 65Mbps:� FHD:1920×1080 120p at 100Mbps:� HD:1280×720 24/25/30p at 25Mbps:� HD:1280×720 48/50/60p at 35Mbps:� HD:1280×720 120p at 60Mbps
- Video Recording Modes: H.264:� C4K:4096×2160 24/25/30/48/50/60p at 100Mbps, 4K:3840×2160 24/25/30/48/50/60p at 100Mbps: 2.7K:2720×1530 24/25/30p at 80Mbps:� 2.7K:2720×1530 48/50/60p at 100Mbps: FHD:1920×1080 24/25/30p at 60Mbps: FHD:1920×1080 48/50/60 at 80Mbps: FHD:1920×1080 120p at 100Mbps: HD:1280×720 24/25/30p at 30Mbps: HD:1280×720 48/50/60p at 45Mbps: HD:1280×720 120p at 80Mbps
- Max Video Bitrate: 100 Mbps
- Supported File Systems: FAT32 (less than 32 GB ); exFAT (more than 32 GB )
- Photo Format: JPEG, DNG (RAW), JPEG + DNG
- Video Format: MP4/MOV (AVC/H.264; HEVC/H.265)
- Storage: Support max 128GB Micro SD card (not included)
- Write speed 15MB/s, Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
- Stabilization: 3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)
- Gimbal Controllable Range: Pitch -90 to +30 Degrees
- Max Controllable Angular Speed: Pitch: 90degree/s
- Gimbal Angular Vibration Range: around 0.02 degrees
- Vision System: Forward Vision System, Downward Vision System�
- Velocity Range: 31 mph (50 kph) at 6.6 ft (2 m) above ground
- Altitude Range: 0 - 33 feet (0 - 10 m)
- Operating Range: 0 - 33 feet (0 - 10 m)
- Obstacle Sensory Range: 2 - 98 feet (0.7 - 30 m)
- FOV: Forward: 60degree(Horizontal), around 27degree(Vertical), Downward: 70degree(Front and Rear), 50degree(Left and Right)
- Measuring Frequency: Forward: 10Hz:�� Downward: 20Hz
- Operating Environment: Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux >15)
- Main Product Dimensions:� 360x 280x� 170mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight with battery:� 4550g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
- 4x Spare Propeller
- Connection Cable
|RC Hobby Type||Drones|
|Dispatch Warehouse||Perth WA|
|Order Dispatch||3-5 business days|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Low Shipping Rates Australia Wide: Australia Wide AU$7.99 for 0-500g, AU$12.99 for 0.5kg-3kg. Over 3kg - based on weight & delivery postcode.
We acquire instant live quotes from Australia Post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please, TNT, Star Track Express, Allied Express and few other companies to offer you the lowest possible shipping rate for your order and location.
Combined Postage: Yes, we combine your order automatically for the lowest possible shipping rate. Lowest shipping rate with combined postage is automatically applied in the cart or checkout pages.
Delivery Time: We understand the urgency to deliver your order in the shortest possible time. We do our best to pack and ship out your items as quickly as possible. Most items are sent out within 24 hours. Weekends and Public Holidays may cause some delays. We use Australia Post and local Couriers to deliver orders. Please understand that their mistakes or inefficiencies may also cause some infrequent delays. In case of a delay, we will keep you informed.
All the orders are shipped with Tracking or Registered Post.
No Pickups please- Low Shipping Australia Wide.
Please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you very quickly.
Customer Service: All queries will be answered by our specialist team very quickly. Please send us an email or give us a call. We make it our priority to respond to each message very quickly.
Payment Method: You can use popular Credit or Debit Cards or Easy Bank Transfer with POLi (an Australia Post Company).
Refunds & Returns: We fully comply with The Australian Consumer Law. The Australian Consumer Law provides basic rights for consumers to return goods that they have bought, including if they are faulty, don’t match samples, or doesn't perform as expected. Please contact us if you have any problems or concerns. We will get back to you very quickly.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: If any of our delivered items is faulty or doesn't match description or doesn't perform as expected or we sent you the wrong item- we will refund your money in full, including postage. If you have received a wrong item, or the product has been damaged in transit, we must be contacted within 48 hours of delivery. In some cases we will require proof of damage / incorrect item sent, via photos emailed to us. Please note that we must be contacted within 48 hours of delivery for the warranty to apply.
Change of mind or not needed: We have a No-Questions-Asked 14-day 100% money back guarantee. We will refund 100% of your money if you change your mind or do not need the product- No Problems. Items will need to be returned within 14 days of you receiving them- Unused and in Original Undamaged Packaging. You will be responsible for the return postage charge.