HD Wildlife Trail Camera
- Record detailed wildlife images in stunning 1080p resolution with this HD trail camera
- With 46 built-in IR LEDs you will capture high quality shots even after sunset
- Offering up to 12 months of standby time this camera allows you to analyze wildlife movement throughout the seasons
- IP56 rating allows you to use this trail camera in any climate and weather condition
1080p Digital Trail Camera
Quietly capture footage of animals and all the other beauty that Mother Nature has to offer in stunning 1080p FHD resolution with this digital trail camera. Tracking animals and shooting images or video of wildlife without disturbing them has never been easier. With this HD wildlife trail camera you will be offered all means necessary to scout out a given area before hunting season kicks off allowing you to find the best hunting locations without being noticed. So no matter if you're scouting the area for future game, looking for superior hunting locations, or simply want to capture stunning footage of nature in all its glory, this digital HD trail camera offers the answer to all your demands.
Recording footage in stunning 1080p resolution this outdoor camera will provide you with beautiful images and footage, allowing you to built up a detailed understanding of the wildlife presence in a particular area. Powered by 8 replicable AA batteries this trail cam offers a stunning 12 months of standby time, allowing you to capture and analyze animal movement in an area throughout the seasons without the need of worrying about battery life. Additionally, this camera also supports external batteries and even solar energy when attached to an external solar panel.
Featuring a 110 degree wide angle sensor this camera can easily detect movement up to a distance of 20 meters. Its passive infrared sensor (PIR) allows you to adjust its motion detection sensitivity to ensure that your camera only starts recording when motion is detected that matches the profile of the wildlife you are trying to track. All recorded footage can be saved on a 32GB micro SD card for review later. Additionally, this high-end wildlife camera features its own 2.4 Inch display for instant review and playback
With a trigger time of nearly 0.6 seconds this trail camera can quickly snap a shot once the target has entered its detection zone. Featuring 46 LEDS it additionally offers 20 meters of night vision, bringing along great results and high detail images even during the darkest of winter nights. With a programmable time lapse feature, the camera can be set up to snap photos at intervals of 5 seconds, allowing you to capture all the animals as they pass by no matter how big or small. With this IP56 rated water resistant outdoor camera you can be assured to get ahead of the game, guaranteeing that you won't return home empty handed this hunting season.
This digital trail camera comes with a 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale electronic gadgets.
- Internal memory: 8Mx16 SDRAM
- External memory: Micro SD card, up to 32GB
- Image size: 12MP(4000x3000), 8MP(3264x2448), 5MP(2592x1944), 3MP(2048x1536), 1MP(1280x960)
- Video clip: 1920x1080 at 25fps, 720P:1280x720 at 30fps, 720x480, 640x480, 320x240
- File format jpg/AVI
- Auto IR filter
- 1 main, 2 sub PIR sensor
- PIR Sensing Distance: 20M
- Triggering distance: 65ft/20m ( Below 77 Degree Fahrenheit / 25 DegreeﾠCelsius at the Normal Level)
- PIR sensitivity: High/Normal/Low
- Prep PIR sensing angle: On/Off; 120 Degree
- Triggering time: 0.6 Second (When using the 4G SD card)
- Trigger interval: 0sec. - 60min (Programmable)
- Shooting numbers: 1-3; 1-60sec. (Programmable)
- Effectiveness Daytine: 1m-infinitive;Night time:3m-25m
- Take picture first after do the video
- Time stamp On/Off; Include serial No. temperature and moon phase
- Timer On/Off
- Time Lapse: Programmable
- Periodic Shot Time Laps: 5 Second to 24Hours
- Device serial No. 4 digits and 26 alphabets (set by user)
- Password: 4-Digit Numbers
- Auto-distinguish Images: Color images: In Daytime, Black and white images: In Night
- Auto Power Off: In 2 minutes
- Power Supply: 4x AA, Expandable to 8x AA, external 6V power supply, at least 2A
- Standby time: up to 12 months
- Built-in Mic and Speaker
- IP56 Weatherproof
- Image sensor: 1/3 Inch 5MP CMOS
- Lens angle f=3.09; F/NO=2.0; FOV=108
- Viewing Angle: 110 Degrees
- LCD Display 2.4 Inch TFT
- Display Resolution: 960x240
- Night Vision: 46pcs IR LED lights
- IR distance: 20M
- Mini USB
- AV OUT
- DC IN
- Micro SD card, up to 32GB
- English, German, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese
- Main Product Dimensions: 130x 90x 75mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 355g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- USB Cable
- AV Cable
- Mounting Base
|Work Equipment Type||Work Devices|
|Dispatch Warehouse||Perth WA|
|Order Dispatch||2-3 business days|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Low Shipping Rates Australia Wide: Australia Wide AU$7.99 for 0-500g, AU$12.99 for 0.5kg-3kg. Over 3kg - based on weight & delivery postcode.
We acquire instant live quotes from Australia Post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please, TNT, Star Track Express, DHL, UPS, FEDEX, Allied Express and few other companies to compare and then offer you the lowest possible shipping rate for your order and location.
Combined Postage: Yes, we combine your order automatically for the lowest possible shipping rate. Lowest shipping rate with combined postage is automatically applied in the cart or checkout pages.
Delivery Time: Australia is a big place, and the delivery time depends a lot on where you live. We use Australia Post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please, Star Track Express, DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, Allied Express and few other companies to deliver orders. We only use the super fast delivery services and stay away from the regular snail-mail. All the orders are sent out with Tracking or Registered Post.
We understand the urgency to deliver your order in the shortest possible time. Quick delivery is one of our prime objectives. We do our best to pack and ship out your items as quickly as possible. Most items are sent out within 24 hours. Weekends and Public Holidays may cause some delays. We use Australia Post and Couriers to deliver orders. Unfortunately, their mistakes or inefficiencies may cause delays in some cases. Please understand that we have no control over that as we are external to these companies.
My delivery is late or I didn't receive my order- what should I do: We have been consistently dispatching orders very quickly for many years, as we know our customers are waiting for their orders. All the orders are sent with Tracking Numbers or Registered Post. You can find your order Tracking Number in your shipping notification email and also within your accounts page on our website.
In case of a delay, please use your tracking number and contact the delivery company directly because in most cases your parcel would be nearby and the delivery person might be having difficulties in locating you. We also provide the couriers with your phone number so they can text you the delivery updates and call you in case of a problem. Please understand that Australia Post and other couriers are not part of our company. We don't have any special access to their systems. As the seller and the customer, we both together depend on them to do their paid jobs reliably and on-time. In case of any delays, we will help you as much as we can however, timely and reliable delivery is the responsibility of Australia Post and the couriers; not ours.
All the orders are shipped with Tracking or Registered Post.
No Pickups please- Low Shipping Australia Wide.
Please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you very quickly.
Customer Service: All queries will be answered by our specialist team very quickly. Please send us an email or give us a call. We make it our priority to respond to each message very quickly.
Payment Method: You can use popular Credit or Debit Cards or Easy Bank Transfer with POLi (an Australia Post Company).
Refunds & Returns: We fully comply with The Australian Consumer Law. The Australian Consumer Law provides basic rights for consumers to return goods that they have bought, including if they are faulty, don’t match samples, or doesn't perform as expected. Please contact us if you have any problems or concerns. We will get back to you very quickly.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: If any of our delivered items is faulty or doesn't match description or doesn't perform as expected or we sent you the wrong item- we will refund your money in full, including postage. If you have received a wrong item, or the product has been damaged in transit, we must be contacted within 48 hours of delivery. In some cases we will require proof of damage / incorrect item sent, via photos emailed to us. Please note that we must be contacted within 48 hours of delivery for the warranty to apply.
Change of mind or not needed: We have a No-Questions-Asked 14-day 100% money back guarantee. We will refund 100% of your money if you change your mind or do not need the product- No Problems. Items will need to be returned within 14 days of you receiving them- Unused and in Original Undamaged Packaging. You will be responsible for the return postage charge.