Life Size Human Skeleton Anatomical Model 180cm
Any student of anatomy from beginner to physician will benefit from owning this adult life-sized Human Skeleton. It is widely used by medical professionals teachers and artists alike.
This articulated adult-sized skeleton is perfect for teaching human anatomy. The removable arms and legs enable closer study. The skeleton is authentic enough for use by doctors artists students physios chiros and other professionals. The bones have a look and feel that is natural and real.
Uses for the adult life-sized skeleton are wide-ranging. According to need it can be painted on dressed in clothing and even drilled through. The life-like skeleton features visible nerve branches a herniated lumbar disc and the vertebral artery.
The skull can be taken apart for close scrutiny. The jaw is movable the calvarium is cut and there are suture lines and three removable teeth.
The full-size Human Skeleton is constructed from high-quality washable PVC and comes equipped with a plastic dust-cover when the skeleton is not in use. The skeleton can be mounted on the 40cm side base and stand which is part of the package.
Your Human Skeleton comes in a sturdy box which can be used for storage. Beautifully packaged your skeleton arrives ready to give to that lucky student or professional.
- 22 pieces of bones with serrated suture lines marked out
- Calvaria transversely cut showing skull"s interior structures
- Movable mandible
- Removable lower teeth: incisor cuspid and molar
- 7 cervical vertebrae
- 12 thoracic vertebrae and 5 lumbar vertebrae
- Pieces of sacrum and coccyx
- 23 invertebral discs
- Four curvatures of vertebral column
- cervical and lumbar curvatures convex forward
- thoracic and sacral curvature convex backward
- 24 ribs
- Pieces of costal cartilage
- Pieces of sternum
- 7 pairs (1-7) of true ribs
- 3 pairs (8-10) of false ribs
- 2 pairs (11-12) of floating ribs
- Two pieces of hip bones
Bones of upper extremities:
- 64 pieces of separable bones
- Pectoral girdle (scapula and clavicle) fixed on the bony thorax
- Remaining part of the upper extremities can be taken down
- Main joints (shoulder elbow and wrist) movable
Bones of lower extremities:
- 62 pieces of separable bones
- Pelvic girdle (hip bone) fixed to construct the bony pelvis
- Remaining parts of the lower extremities can be taken down
- Main joints (hip knee and ankle) movable
- Nerve branches
- Natural movement
- Flexible limbs can be placed into nearly any natural position and fully articulated
- Height: 180cm
- Box size: 100 x 46 x 29cm
|Dispatch Warehouse||Sydney NSW|
|Order Dispatch||1-2 business days|